- Dry aviation couplings are designed for use in aviation refueling systems.
- Use with a composite, Polyeten PE-HD 300 cap, DADC250, for protection against corrosion
- Manufactured to accept the international standard 2-1/2" point bayonet, hose end refueling nozzles according to: ISO45 / MS24484 / STANAG 3105 / British Aerospace Spec. 2C14
- Gunmetal coupling ring minimizes the risk of seizure
- PTFE bearings between the piston shaft and the piston guide eliminate the risk of seizure
- Conical valve seat eliminates the risk of piston blow out when extreme pressure is used
- High strength aluminum body
- All wetted parts are in aluminum and stainless steel
- Bayonet flange and inner parts are stainless steel and aluminum
- Not configured for under-wing refueling
- Working pressure is based on PSI at ambient temperature 70°F, for pressure ratings at other temperatures contact Dixon.