- CJ-Series European Interchange couplings will provide up to 50% more air flow than standard pneumatic couplings.
- All couplers have a high concentration of locking balls to reduce incidents of brinneling during operation.
- Couplers have a sleeve guard 'Lip' to reduce the risk of accidental disconnection while in service.
- Pneumatically energised seal moulds itself to the nipples to maximise sealing performance at all pressures
Compatibility & Interchange Data
- European High-Flow Interchange
- 1/4" interchanges with Coilhose Megaflow, CEJN 320,and Rectus 25KA/26KA
- It is important to be safe when installing quick disconnect couplings into a pneumatic circuit. Never install a pneumatic coupling directly into an air tool, use a piece of hose that is at least 18" long, between the tool and the coupling, to prevent damage to the coupling. To protect the operator, safety devices, such as a safety check valve and safety cable should be installed in case there is a hose or coupling failure.