- All of the gauges supplied by Dixon are designed for long, reliable service under rugged conditions. Typical applications include those on pumps, hydraulic and pneumatic systems, compressors, machine tools and many other installations where it is necessary to have a gauge with a non-corrosive movement.
- ASME B40.1, Grade B (± 3-2-3% accuracy)
- PowerFlex™ movement with polyester segment, designed to resist the effects of shock, vibration and pulsation.
- Polycarbonate window
- Black aluminum pointer
- ABS plastic case, corrosion resistant
- C-shaped bronze safety bourdon tube
- Center back mount