- All of the gauges supplied by Dixon are designed for long, reliable service under rugged conditions. Typical applications include those on pumps, hydraulic and pneumatic systems, compressors, machine tools and many other installations where it is necessary to have a gauge with a non-corrosive movement.
- ± 1% accuracy
- Glycerin filled
- Cast brass, silver painted case with chrome plated brass cover ring
- Acrylic window with membrane assembly
- Copper alloy bourdon tube
- Brass movement with highly polished bearing surfaces