- Poppet style shut-off valves
- Designed to prevent fluid loss when disconnected
- Machined components are manufactured using solid bar stock
- Stainless steel balls, retaining rings and springs maximize corrosion resistance and extend service life.
- Steel componentry is plated using ROHS Compliant Trivalent Chrome.
- Steel Nipples are hardened to provide heavy duty performance and resist brinelling.
- Contact Dixon for all available option adders
- Oxy-Clean treatment is available
Compatibility & Interchange Data
- Meets dimensional requirements of ISO 7241 Series B
- Interchangeable with Parker-Hannifin 60 Series, Snap-Tite 72-Series, Hansen HK-Series, Faster Series 'HNV', Aeroquip/Eaton FD45, Stucchi Series IRB/IRBO/IRBX